Friday, June 22, 2012

Little Down Today--Time Out???

The days pass quickly, but when I look back upon the past time, I’ll always feel a kind of upset, even frustrated. After all there is nothing to fill pride in my heart. Sometimes some of my good friends did praise me of the achievements they could not get that high level, but I’m still trapped in the misery. Perhaps I lay quite much assessment on myself, thus place a large number of burdens on my weak shoulders. It’s no doubt that I may feel unsatisfied.  However I must mock on myself in that I did things inefficiently. For instance, one of my best friends got two qualification certificates this term already through hard work and strong will, on the contrary, I still endeavored to struggle for the least important dam small accreditation paper. Alas, I deserve to be laughed at , which can encourage and stimulate me to climb on.

Few days ago, I was free from the bitter mind struggle of whether or not to go further education. Finally, I got determinated, I should do so not because of my relatives, but also for my deep dream that lied when I was in the primary school. Why I stepped in the tanglement was because I got involved in the fierce and complicated maze of trifles, oh I can not say so, for all the things related with the Communist Part are always big staffs. Dam it!


  To be honest, I was innocent, innocent for the violent current of so called moral duties, innocent for the cruel deprivation of my precious attention and time. Since everybody is clear about the invaluable time, we by no means should cut others'" baby" from them. They have rights to manipulate themselves. I am not an exception. So I show infinite resent to those who abuse their authority to control others, no matter by what means.

Forget the unpleasant, a summary should go the way as it should be. Grabbing my mind from the angry wasteland, I would like to say something optimistic. Firstly, I embraced my Teacher’s Qualification Certificate in the end, all owing to my day and night’s reciting the evil two thick books.

Er…let me try my best to rethink my wonderful events happened in this year, oh ,got it! I’ve overcome myself to stick to the further study. Actually I like translation, which can give me infinite challenges, meantime, it can also serve as a job after my graduation. What’s more, since our major has no better future in the employment market, I have been and will be lowering my head in other fields, like the accountant, the tour guiding and so on.

To conclude, I will not allow the dammed trifles to stampede my emotion,. Although sometimes I admit that I am sensible. But I will not give in to the thorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment